Maxia Rods philosophy
Over the years MAXIA has become a brand synonymous with high performance. Innovative materials, concepts and designs have led to the Maxia rods being highly appreciated among fly fishing enthusiasts.
MAXIA is much more than a fishing rod. Each MAXIA is a unique piece. Designed and produced entirely in Spain, with techniques closer to an artisanal process than to an industrial production, each MAXIA cane has its own personality. Every member of our team, from the director to the builders, is a fly fisherman. We know very well what the modern fly fisherman needs, so we have made all our efforts and knowledge available to satisfy him.
Simply because our work is our passion.
Maxia Rods warranty
Maxia Rods’ warranty is valid for life on the rupture of any part of the barrel due to manufacturing defects found at its first use. Replacement and transport costs are completely free for warranty repairs. –
Repairs for breakdowns due to accidental causes are fully borne by the Customer, including transport costs.
Costs of repairs
– The cost of repairs is 50 euros for the cylinder and intermediate parts, and for the section of the handle. The exception is all the rods in the SS series.
– The transport costs are a maximum of 15 euros per route, but they will still be agreed upon when requesting repairs.
– Repair times, whether under warranty or for a fee, are in the order of 30/40 days from the moment the barrel to be repaired comes to our warehouse.
– All paid repairs will have to be paid when the cane is picked up at our warehouse.
– All Modern Flies reeds (Arrow, Admira,Maxia and Techniaseries) can be repaired at a cost of.80 for the cimino and for the intermediate parts and of 100 euros for the handle section. No guarantee issued by Modern Flies will be considered valid.